I was passing through Glasgow Central at lunchtime today and saw the following 314's in service:
- 314205 11.51 Cathcart Outer Circle
- 314214 11.55 Glasgow Central - Gourock
- 314216 12.12 Glasgow Central - Paisley Canal
- 314215 12.15 Cathcart Inner Circle 314211 12.25 Glasgow Central - Gourock
- The 11.42 service to Paisley Canal and the 11.45 service to Newton were both SPT Carmine and Cream 314's, I didn't catch the numbers unfortunately.
The photo shows 314205 departing Queens Park with 2O34 11.51 Cathcart Outer Circle service.